About Me

My photo
first and foremost, i'm a small town girl from the bay. it's shaped who i am today. it has everything to do with why i like the simple things in life. the most important thing in life to me, is reading. i love to read; especially fiction. which brings me to.. i believe in magic and fairytales. i still wish on the first star i see at night, and you'll never see me without my socks inside out to ward away the fairies. i intend to spend my life traveling and working only to pay for these trips. i am the biggest harry potter nerd and proud of it. i have a way with words and use that to my advantage. i am crazy, unpredictable and irrational.. and i wouldn't have it any other way. i am who i am, you're approval is neither desired nor required

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

post number forty five

last week of school before christmas! so for anyone out there who has been following my blog, i am back again! things have been really crazy lately. we had our annual trip to town with cadets. which equaled an entire day with the oh so lovely r
i must say i greatly enjoyed myself. my bestestfriend was oh so very intelligent and hooked us up with sitting together for the entire ride. she even put her feet up and smooshed  us together right on the inside. it was an hour and a half of pure divinity. oh my, i loves when someone lets something slip an you know its about you, but they wont tell you. and you can see it on their face why they can't tell you but you know youll never get the gratification of hearing it out loud. maybe some day. we've been talking extra lovely ever since.
old boy back from the past too, though i don't think you'll be hearing much about him. gr he's gorg though
i am very excited for my presents. its terrible of me, but i can't help but be excited. i am banking on my auntie helga crumbling and taking me boxing say because i have NO clothes. and i'm not exaggerating. it's a wonder i'm not here in school in my underwear. 
one of my biggest pet peeves is when there is something wrong with someone and they won't just tell you they've got something on the go. they'll huff and they'll puff and roll their eyes at the sound of your voice! for fucksakes, i don't care that you didn't tell me there is something wrong.. just don't expect me to have a 6th sense and realize that you're upset.
my oh so great plan of moving out in january is about to be sorely fucking tested because my uncle is now going away. and i'd really prefer not to talk to big old daddy alone. hoebag was gone down to her partner in crimes last night. me and dad and nick had a grand laugh watching elf. good glimpse of the future if i do say so myself. 
sadly enough, here at this moronic establishment of a teaching facility, xanga sites are blocked and i cannot include any quotes or picture. you'll just have to enjoy my ramblings till later this evening <3

xoxo, mother hen.          

No comments:

Post a Comment